Most dogs only bite people when they feel threatened or scared, and they usually do so only after sending clear warning signals. Unfortunately, some dogs are more aggressive and might not send warning signals at all. Regardless of the situation, a dog owner is responsible for making sure their dog isn't left in a position to cause a dog bite injury.
If you've been bitten by a dog, reach out to a dog bite attorney from the Law Office Of Jomel McNair, PLLC. You can rely on attorney Jomel McNair to walk you through your legal options and help you seek compensation for your medical expenses.
Getting bitten by a dog is a frightening experience, especially if the dog bite causes serious injury. After the attack, you should:
1. Seek medical care, especially for puncture wounds.
2. Exchange information with the dog's owner. If you don't know where the dog came from, write down the details of the attack, including the time, date and appearance of the dog.
3. Speak with any witnesses in the area and write down their accounts of the attack.
4. Contact your local animal control agency and file a report about the attack.
5. Document your expenses and hire a dog bite attorney to discuss your legal options.
Call 206-473-1589 today to speak with attorney McNair about your dog bite injury in the Lynnwood, WA area. You can schedule a free consultation right away.
Are you or a dear one suffering from injuries due to a dog bite? Talk to our experienced Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Seattle, WA at Jomel McNair, PLLC to seek for a claim.
Get assistance with your dog bite injury claim! Book a Free Consultation with our Dog Bite Injury Attorney in Seattle, WA